Jinnah House was created along with the inception of the college in 195
7. The first batch of the 30 students were all in Jinnah House. In later year
s, they were farmed out into other houses as each one was created.
Likewise, Jinnah House hostel was constructed before the college moved its premises from Mirpurkhas to Petaro in 1959. The rooms housing the cadets were desi
gned to provide accommodation for 3 persons. In recent years, the number of students per room has been increased to 4 with the increased population of the students.
After 1989, Jinnah House was renamed as Jinnah Division to keep in line with Navy traditions. However, as per the decision of the Board of Governors, the Divisions were renamed as Houses once again in 2003. Following is a list of the House Masters / Divisional Officers of Jinnah House over the years.