Ayub House was created in 1961. Its premises were built in
the same year. The house is named after Field Marshal (R) Mohammed Ayub Khan, who was the President of Pakistan from 1958-1969.
The college administration decided to experiment with a new design by substituting rooms with larger dormitories in order to control the students discipline better. The rooms housing the cadets were designed to provide accommodation for 12 persons. In recent years, the number of students per room has been increased to 15 with the increased population of the students.
After 1989, Ayub House was renamed as Ayub Division to keep in line with Navy traditions. However, as per the decision of the Board of Governors, the Divisions were renamed as Houses once again in 2003. Following is a list of the House Masters / Divisional Officers of Ayub House over the years.